Brendick Joshua Wee
Brendick, a pharmacy graduate, is a freestyle football athlete who competes in overseas events; performs at live events and conducts freestyle football classes. Together with his team, Trickster Academy, they aspire to develop this sport in Singapore by providing a platform for the younger generation of freestyle footballers to display their skills and build their confidence.
Q&A With Brendick Joshua Wee
1. How did you get involved in freestyle football?
2. What are your aspirations in Freestyle Football in 2019 and beyond?
3. What motivates you to take on Freestyle Football?
- Learning new Freestyle Football skills.
- Competing in overseas competitions.
- Developing the next generation of Freestyle Footballers in Singapore. Keeping fit and healthy through Freestyle Football.
4. Do you have any athlete role models who have inspired you?
5. What has been your greatest achievement in Freestyle Football so far?
- Top 32 position at the 2016 Asian Freestyle Football Championship
- 4th place at the 2018 Trickster Freestyle Football Championship (Rookie)